Are you bored with your same fitness routine? Do you have the urge to try something new? Taking Dance lessons may be the answer you are looking for. Here are 5 reasons you should make dance lessons part of your fitness routine:
- Dancing is a group fitness experience. Don’t let your inhibitions keep you from experiencing a dance class! Bring that friend that is always up for trying new things to keep you motivated, or your significant other so you can always look great on the dance floor!
- Dancing has variety, and no dance is the same. There are so many different options to choose from including fitness dance classes, zumba dance classes, hip hop dance classes, and more! Just pick a facility, whether it is at your current gym or a designated dance studio, and try a free class.
- Dancing is an excellent workout. A typical fast paced dance class can burn up to 600 calories an hour! Not only will you be a star at the next wedding or party you attend, you will be doing something healthy for yourself, and looking great too!
- Dancing is actually FUN. Running on a treadmill or sticking to your same gym routine can get old. In fact, your body adjusts to the same routine and you no longer see those great results you were once seeing. Taking a dance class can offer a challenge to your body, and it is actually a fun exercise.
- Dancing can boost your confidence. Are you the girl that always says you can’t dance or you are lacking rhythm? Taking a dance class can teach you the technique you are looking for, and hey, what a way to show off on your next girl’s night out!
Working out doesn’t have to be boring. Dancing is a creative way to try something new, meet new people, and keep you motivated to stay in shape!