We realize some users are getting a lot of crashes. Please keep sending us the crash reports. We are working on a release to improve the experience, and thank you for your patience.
- If you think you lost a workout: Please check the ‘calendar’ tab. If it is not there, email [email protected] for credit.
- If the app crashes repeatedly: Please try rebooting your device.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red “slide to power off” slider appears, and then slide the slider.
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
- Reset the iPhone by holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black and the white Apple logo appear.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
Again, thank you for your patience.