Using Nexercise with other Fitness Apps (e.g. Nike+, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, etc.)
Even though Nexercise allows limited multitasking, Nexercise must be the open app.
However, you can still run other apps in the background so you can get detailed run/cycling/etc tracking.
- Open other fitness app (Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, etc.)
- Start tracking in the other fitness app.
- Hit the device’s home button to push the other app to the background.
- Open Nexercise
- Tap the Nexercise button, select your activity, tap Start and do your activity!
- Make sure to use the lock icon on the upper right corner of our app screen and not the power button!
It’s really cool because you still will receive audio alerts from the other app running in background!
When you are finished, submit your Nexercise activity. Then you can toggle back to the other fitness app and stop it as well.